Nova Laminated Interior Doors series provides an affordable option with over four hundred models and two hundred different finishes for any size. The construction of the door makes this series a very heavy, sturdy door. This series of doors are also incredibly soundproof.
FEATURES OF LAMINATED INTERIOR DOORS:
- Primed – Coating that needs to be painted on site.
- Enamel Paint – 2 part paint process, thicker and more durable than traditional paint.
- PVC – Durable Laminated Coating.
- PPL – Scratch-resistant, thicker finish available in textured options.
- Unfinished – Complete unfinished surface, needs to be primed, painted, or stained.
- Wood Veneer – Available in the unfinished and pre-finished configuration.
- Fibreglass – Man-made material used for exterior doors.