The choice of a front door for your North Carolina business may not be high on your priority list. However, your business front door has several important functions.
- Sets the mood for walk-in customers
- Provides security to avoid break-ins
- Provides privacy and security for your clients
Different types of businesses may often have different front door requirements. Traditional retail businesses may choose full glass doors so customers can look right into the retail establishment. Hospitals and other medical facilities may have handicap-accessible automatic opening doors.
Yet, for the vast majority of businesses, your front door is more important than you realize. Forever Custom Iron Doors invites you to consider the value of a wrought iron front door.
Why Choose a Front Door for your Business from Forever Custom Iron Doors?
Whether you choose a custom-designed iron door or one of our in-stock classic wrought iron doors, our hand-forged exterior doors are the ideal choice for your commercial business. An iron door will provide years of trouble-free service from downtown historic properties to law offices and smaller retail establishments.
Iron doors are not only visually appealing but provide security too. These are just some of the advantages of an iron door for your business.
- A lasting “first impression” entrance
- Choice of styles, from classic ornamental iron scroll-work to clean, modern designs
- Forged from 12 gauge wrought iron that lasts a lifetime
- Your choice of single, double and pivot doors for new construction or upgrade of existing door
- Transom designs include square-top, eyebrow-top, full-round, or square-top eyebrow options
- Iron doors require less maintenance — very few repairs are needed because iron doors don’t get nicked or dented easily
- Hurricane-rated doors for installation in coastal areas
- Energy saving in both summer and winter
- Provide a higher level of security – most burglars are less likely to try to break into a building with a heavy iron door
- Optional integrated, tamper-proof locking system available
Professional installation is available for any location within two hours of our Charlotte, NC, showroom. Additionally, we ship to all other locations in the United States.
The Forever Custom Iron Door Difference
Forever Custom Iron Door was founded in 2013. We wanted to provide homeowners, businesses, and property management companies an entry door that was both attractive and durable at competitive prices. From start to finish, we work with you on custom design or selecting from our in-stock inventory. Our design/fabrication process includes:
- Custom design from your sketches or CAD files
- Ability to allow you a wider door entry by switching from a single door to double doors
- Your choice of textures and tint for the glass in your iron door
- In-stock colors of black, aged bronze, oil-rubbed bronze, or coffee
- Custom colors or faux painting
- 12-step finishing process to ensure long-lasting beauty in any climates
- Choice of door handles, including custom handles designed to accentuate your business
- Thermal break technology saves energy during the hottest summers and coldest winters
Businesses can be confident that their new front door is not only beautiful and long-lasting but also provides security and saves energy.
- An iron door provides the aesthetics to make a good first impression.
- Iron doors last longer and require less maintenance.
- Iron doors offer enhanced security against vandalism and break-ins.
- Immediate shipping is available for in-stock doors.
Call Now to Learn More
Call today at 732-851-8502 or contact us to learn more about our in-stock iron doors, ready for immediate shipment, or our custom design process for your new custom iron door. Don’t forget that professional installation is available within two hours of our Charlotte, NC showroom located at 546 Griffith Road.